All photography provided by constituents of the 16th District.
Since 2007, Citizens' Climate Lobby has existed to create the political will for climate solutions by enabling individual breakthroughs in the exercise of personal and political power.
Our Congressional representatives have the ability to act on climate change. Every time you vote, you have an opportunity to let the candidates know you want them to act on climate and protect Pennsylvania’s rich environment.
We’re a nonpartisan group who’ll keep you informed of upcoming 16th Congressional district elections. We’ll let you know where the candidates stand on climate, so you can vote for the future you want for your children and grandchildren.
What We've Achieved
- Established the House Climate Solutions Caucus, a bipartisan group in the US House of Representatives which will explore policy options that address the impacts, causes, and challenges of our changing climate.
- Successfully recruited co-sponsors to the Gibson Resolution (H. Res 424), a Republican-led resolution that recognizes the impact of climate change and calls for action to reduce future risk.
- Partnered with California state legislature to pass a resolution calling on the federal government to enact Carbon Fee and Dividend nationwide.
- Since 2010: 5,325 Citizen-led meetings with Congress
- Since 2010: 11,714 Published Media
- Since 2012: 6,490 Outreach Events
- Since 2014: 63,781 Letters to Congress